- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Sony Wah snaps up top position once again in Wk 49
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Sony Wah once again marched ahead of the pay and FTA Hindi movie channels to grab the top position in urban and rural HSM in Week 49.
Sony Max and Zee Cinema each went one position down. Star Utsav Movies replaced Rishtey Cineplex at No. 5.
All the positions on the list of the top 5 programmes belonged to Sony Max and Sony Wah.
&Pictures and Movies OK swapped positions in urban HSM. The top three positions remained unchanged.
Sony Max had three while Zee Cinema had two films in the top 5.
In rural HSM, Star Utsav Movies moved to the second position, pushing Zee Anmol Cinema to the third. Zee Cinema replaced Sony Max at No. 5.
Three of the top 5 movies were from Sony Wah, while Star Utsav Movies and Rishtey Cineplex had one each.