- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Sony Wah snaps up top position once again in Wk 49
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Sony Wah once again marched ahead of the pay and FTA Hindi movie channels to grab the top position in urban and rural HSM in Week 49.
Sony Max and Zee Cinema each went one position down. Star Utsav Movies replaced Rishtey Cineplex at No. 5.
All the positions on the list of the top 5 programmes belonged to Sony Max and Sony Wah.
&Pictures and Movies OK swapped positions in urban HSM. The top three positions remained unchanged.
Sony Max had three while Zee Cinema had two films in the top 5.
In rural HSM, Star Utsav Movies moved to the second position, pushing Zee Anmol Cinema to the third. Zee Cinema replaced Sony Max at No. 5.
Three of the top 5 movies were from Sony Wah, while Star Utsav Movies and Rishtey Cineplex had one each.