- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Sony Wah snaps up top position once again in Wk 49
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Sony Wah once again marched ahead of the pay and FTA Hindi movie channels to grab the top position in urban and rural HSM in Week 49.
Sony Max and Zee Cinema each went one position down. Star Utsav Movies replaced Rishtey Cineplex at No. 5.
All the positions on the list of the top 5 programmes belonged to Sony Max and Sony Wah.
&Pictures and Movies OK swapped positions in urban HSM. The top three positions remained unchanged.
Sony Max had three while Zee Cinema had two films in the top 5.
In rural HSM, Star Utsav Movies moved to the second position, pushing Zee Anmol Cinema to the third. Zee Cinema replaced Sony Max at No. 5.
Three of the top 5 movies were from Sony Wah, while Star Utsav Movies and Rishtey Cineplex had one each.