- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sony Wah reclaims top spot in Hindi movie genre
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Sony Wah increased its viewership in Week 44 to clinch the top spot in the Hindi movie genre, as per BARC data in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
Sony Wah reclaimed its No. 1 status on the back of ‘Krrish 3’, ‘Bahubali’ and ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’, according to BARC data for the week ended 4 November.
The previous week’s top two channels moved a rank down, BARC data for Week 44 showed.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘A Flying Jatt’, shown on Zee Cinema, was the most-watched movie for the week ended 4 November.
Sony Wah had three movies in the top 5 while Sony Max had one.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
Sony Max continued its run as the top Hindi movie channel in urban HSM.
Sony Wah entered the top 5 by edging out Movies OK.
Top movies in Urban HSM
Sony Max had four of its movie screenings in the top 5 while Zee Cinema had one.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Sony Max slipped to the fifth spot while Star Utsav Movies moved up a hair to the fourth position.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
All the top five movies of the week were shown on Sony Wah.