- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Sony Wah reclaims top spot in Hindi movie genre
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Sony Wah increased its viewership in Week 44 to clinch the top spot in the Hindi movie genre, as per BARC data in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
Sony Wah reclaimed its No. 1 status on the back of ‘Krrish 3’, ‘Bahubali’ and ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’, according to BARC data for the week ended 4 November.
The previous week’s top two channels moved a rank down, BARC data for Week 44 showed.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘A Flying Jatt’, shown on Zee Cinema, was the most-watched movie for the week ended 4 November.
Sony Wah had three movies in the top 5 while Sony Max had one.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
Sony Max continued its run as the top Hindi movie channel in urban HSM.
Sony Wah entered the top 5 by edging out Movies OK.
Top movies in Urban HSM
Sony Max had four of its movie screenings in the top 5 while Zee Cinema had one.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Sony Max slipped to the fifth spot while Star Utsav Movies moved up a hair to the fourth position.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
All the top five movies of the week were shown on Sony Wah.