- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Sony Wah reclaims top spot from Zee Anmol Cinema in rural HSM
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Sony Wah pipped Zee Anmol Cinema to grab the top slot in rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), according to BARC data for the week ended 9 June.
Sony Max and Star Utsav Movies swapped positions.
Top movies in Rural HSM
The most-watched film in rural HSM was ‘Main Hoon Surya Singham 2’.
Top 5 Hindi movie channels in U+R HSM
Sony Wah moved to the second position in urban + rural HSM in Week 23, BARC data showed.
Meanwhile, Rishtey Cineplex re-entered the top 5 at No. 3. Zee Cinema and Zee Anmol Cinema fell to No. 4 and 5 respectively.
Top movies in U+R HSM
‘Main Hoon Surya Singham 2’ was the most-watched movie of the week, while ‘Sarrainodu’, which had premiered on Sony Max, held the second spot.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Star Gold jumped to the second position while Zee Cinema slid to No. 3.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘Sarrainodu’ was the most-watched film in urban HSM.