- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Sony Wah continues to top Hindi movie channel genre in U+R HSM
MUMBAI: In the rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), Zee Anmol Cinema moved up the ladder to the second position in Week 11 of BARC ratings for the period ended 17 March.
Star Utsav Movies dropped to No. 3 while the other three positions remained unchanged.
Sony Wah led the genre, according to BARC data.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
Sony Wah had three movies in the top 3 while Rishtey Cineple had two.
Top Hindi movie channels in U+R HSM
In urban + rural HSM, Star Gold entered the top 5 after having vacated it last week. On the flip side, it replaced its FTA sibling Star Utsav Movies. No other change was reported by BARC in this market.
Sony Wah retained its leadership position.
Top movies in U+R HSM
In urban + rural HSM, Rishtey Cineplex had three movies in the top 5. The rest two were on Sony Wah.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
There was no change in the pecking order in the urban HSM. Sony Max led the genre.
Top 5 movies in Urban HSM
Sony Max topped the top 5 movies’ chart with four movies even as Star Gold remained content with one.