- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
‘Sony Wah’ becomes No. 1 in Week 5
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Sony Wah outstripped its pay sibling Sony Max to become the No. 1 Hindi movie channel in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) in Week 5, as per BARC data.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘Sultan’, which aired on Sony Wah, was the most-watched film in the week.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Movies OK and &Pictures exchanged positions. The top three remained unchanged, according to BARC data for the week ended 3 February.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘The Jungle Book’ captivated viewers in urban HSM as the film garnered maximum eyeballs.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
There was no change in the pecking order of channels in rural HSM.
Top movies in Rural HSM
The most-watched film honour went to ‘Sultan’ in rural HSM.