- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
‘Sony Wah’ becomes No. 1 in Week 5
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Sony Wah outstripped its pay sibling Sony Max to become the No. 1 Hindi movie channel in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) in Week 5, as per BARC data.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘Sultan’, which aired on Sony Wah, was the most-watched film in the week.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Movies OK and &Pictures exchanged positions. The top three remained unchanged, according to BARC data for the week ended 3 February.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘The Jungle Book’ captivated viewers in urban HSM as the film garnered maximum eyeballs.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
There was no change in the pecking order of channels in rural HSM.
Top movies in Rural HSM
The most-watched film honour went to ‘Sultan’ in rural HSM.