- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
Sony Wah becomes No. 1 in U+R HSM
MUMBAI: Sony Wah raced ahead of sibling Sony Max to become the number 1 channel in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) in Week 34.
Zee Cinema slipped to the fourth spot while Rishtey Cineplex moved up to the third.
Top movies in U+R HSM
The premiere of ‘Raj Mahal 3’ garnered 5.5 million impressions, according to BARC data for the week ended 25 August.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Star Gold jumped to the second spot while Sony Wah replaced &Pictures at No. 5.
Top movies in Urban HSM
Sony Max had three while Zee Cinema and Star Gold had one movie each in the top 5.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Rishtey Cineplex occupied the number 2 position in rural HSM as Star Utsav Movies slipped to No. 4. Zee Anmol Cinema moved to No. 3.
Top movies in Rural HSM
‘PK’ was the most-watched movie in rural HSM.