- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Sony Wah becomes No. 1 in U+R HSM
MUMBAI: Sony Wah raced ahead of sibling Sony Max to become the number 1 channel in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) in Week 34.
Zee Cinema slipped to the fourth spot while Rishtey Cineplex moved up to the third.
Top movies in U+R HSM
The premiere of ‘Raj Mahal 3’ garnered 5.5 million impressions, according to BARC data for the week ended 25 August.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Star Gold jumped to the second spot while Sony Wah replaced &Pictures at No. 5.
Top movies in Urban HSM
Sony Max had three while Zee Cinema and Star Gold had one movie each in the top 5.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Rishtey Cineplex occupied the number 2 position in rural HSM as Star Utsav Movies slipped to No. 4. Zee Anmol Cinema moved to No. 3.
Top movies in Rural HSM
‘PK’ was the most-watched movie in rural HSM.