- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Sony to telecast UFC 204 on 9 Oct
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) is all set to broadcast the UFC 204 event in the Indian subcontinent on 9 October at 7.30 am on Sony SIX, Sony SIX HD, SONY ESPN and SONY ESPN HD.
UFC 204 will also be available for live streaming on SonyLIV.
The extremely volatile fight card will see current middleweight champion Michael Bisping take on Dan Henderson in the middleweight bout. Michael Bisping is the first British mixed martial arts fighter to win a UFC championship at UFC 199. Bisping faced his present day UFC 204 opponent Dan Henderson, a former Olympic wrestler, for the first time back in 2009 and was defeated in a brutal knockout in the second round.
At UFC 204, Bisping looks to defend his title as he seeks revenge against Henderson. Henderson, on the other hand, is going to give this fight his all as this may be the very last time he enters the Octagon as a fighter given his announcement of his retirement. UFC fans will witness a whole lot of high voltage action at this much anticipated fight with neither fighter showing any signs of backing down. Both Bisping and Henderson will fight not only for the title but also their honour.
UFC 204 fight card also features more high profile fights. Brazilian mixed martial artist Vitor Belfort will take on four time World Champion Gegard Mousasi in the middleweight bout and Ovince Saint Preux will face Jimi Manuwa in the light heavyweight division. With so much tension in the ring, UFC 204 is slated to showcase some of the most explosive face-offs the Octagon will ever see.