- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Sony to simulcast ‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’ across 7 channels in 5 languages
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) is set to simulcast ‘Sachin: A Billion Dreams’ across seven channels in five languages on 15 August at 8 pm on Sony MAX, Sony MAX HD, Sony MAX2, Sony PIX, Sony PIX HD, SONY SIX and SONY SIX HD.
Viewers can watch the film on Sony MAX & Sony MAX HD in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, Sony MAX2 in Marathi, Sony PIX, Sony PIX HD, SONY SIX and SONY SIX HD in English.
Reaching out to over 700 million viewers in India, SPN will bring the country together on Independence Day by striking an emotional chord with fans of SPN’s ambassador for sports, Sachin Tendulkar.
Directed by Emmy-nominated British filmmaker James Erskine and produced by Ravi Bhagchandka, this is a biographical film which captures Tendulkar’s cricket and personal life in substantial detail, as well as reveals few aspects of his life which have never been heard of or seen before. The movie features real footage, including clips from his matches and interviews with colleagues and family and present day stars including Virat Kohli and Mahendra Singh Dhoni. The biopic also marks the acting debut of the master blaster.
Said Tendulkar, “The viewers have lived every moment of my 24 years on the field with me but no one knew what was going on in my head. They might know my scores and recall every ball but this movie will help them get inside my brain and know what I was feeling during the lows and highs. The movie will reveal my relationship with my family and also give the fans a glimpse into my personal life through my real-life family footages.”