- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Sony to provide Hindi in-game commentary for NBA Conference Finals on Ten 1
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) will be providing Hindi in-game commentary for NBA, beginning with the 2017 NBA Conference Finals, on Ten 1.
The games will be simulcast in English on Sony SIX and Sony SIX HD.
“Together with our longstanding partner Sony SIX, we are excited to offer Hindi commentary in the upcoming NBA Conference Finals and NBA Finals,” said NBA India MD Yannick Colaco.
“We are committed to bringing more localised offerings to our fans in India, and the inclusion of in-game Hindi commentary allows us to further engage with our Hindi-speaking supporters as we enter the final stretch of the NBA season.”
“The sports cluster of Sony Pictures Networks India is introducing Hindi-language feeds for NBA games, an innovation that will cater to fans across the Hindi-speaking markets by giving them the choice of the language feed,” said SPNI president sports and distribution business Rajesh Kaul.
“In the past, we have innovated with language feeds across markets for both our international and domestic properties, which has been well-received. We are confident that the addition of the Hindi-language commentary for NBA games will not only enhance the viewing experience but also increase the fan base of NBA viewers.”