- Delhi govt to launch campaign to control rising number of cases of dengue, malaria
- Jio woes: Airtel Q1 net profit tanks 75% to Rs 367 cr
- Sahara case: Supreme Court asks Subrata Roy to deposit Rs 1500 crore by September 7
- RBI stops printing Rs 2000 notes; Rs 200 note may hit market next month
- Jethmalani quits as Kejriwal's counsel, seeks Rs 2 crore fee
- Crackdown On Kashmiri Separatist Widens, Shabir Shah Also Arrested
- Mumbai building collapse: 17 killed; Shiv Sena leader, who wanted to make hotel on ground floor, arrested
- Floods wreak havoc in Gujarat, Rajasthan; Narendra Modi inspects home state as Assam recovers
Sony to launch comedy show ‘The Drama Company’ on 16 July
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) is all set to air another comedy show ‘The Drama Company’ from 16 July.
The one-hour show will be aired at 8 pm every Saturday and Sunday, replacing the existing kids’ reality series ‘Sabse Bada Kalakar’.
The show will precede the channel’s popular comedy series ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’, which is broadcast at 9 pm.
With the launch of ‘The Drama Company’, SET will now offer two one-hour stand-up comedy shows for its viewers.
Produced by Preeti Simoes, ‘The Drama Company’ will feature Kapil Sharma’s arch rival Krushna Abhishek along with other stand-up comedians Sudesh Lehri, Sanket Bhonsle, Ali Asgar and Sugandha Mishra.
The show has also got on board veteran Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty, who has been part of several reality series.