- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sony to launch comedy show ‘The Drama Company’ on 16 July
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) is all set to air another comedy show ‘The Drama Company’ from 16 July.
The one-hour show will be aired at 8 pm every Saturday and Sunday, replacing the existing kids’ reality series ‘Sabse Bada Kalakar’.
The show will precede the channel’s popular comedy series ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’, which is broadcast at 9 pm.
With the launch of ‘The Drama Company’, SET will now offer two one-hour stand-up comedy shows for its viewers.
Produced by Preeti Simoes, ‘The Drama Company’ will feature Kapil Sharma’s arch rival Krushna Abhishek along with other stand-up comedians Sudesh Lehri, Sanket Bhonsle, Ali Asgar and Sugandha Mishra.
The show has also got on board veteran Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty, who has been part of several reality series.