- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Sony to launch comedy show ‘The Drama Company’ on 16 July
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) is all set to air another comedy show ‘The Drama Company’ from 16 July.
The one-hour show will be aired at 8 pm every Saturday and Sunday, replacing the existing kids’ reality series ‘Sabse Bada Kalakar’.
The show will precede the channel’s popular comedy series ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’, which is broadcast at 9 pm.
With the launch of ‘The Drama Company’, SET will now offer two one-hour stand-up comedy shows for its viewers.
Produced by Preeti Simoes, ‘The Drama Company’ will feature Kapil Sharma’s arch rival Krushna Abhishek along with other stand-up comedians Sudesh Lehri, Sanket Bhonsle, Ali Asgar and Sugandha Mishra.
The show has also got on board veteran Bollywood actor Mithun Chakraborty, who has been part of several reality series.