- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Sony to beam live wraparound show for UEFA Euro 2016
MUMBAI: Sony Six and Sony ESPN will broadcast live football wraparound show ‘Football Extraaa’ for the UEFA Euro 2016.
‘Football Extraaa’ is a pre-game, half-time and post-game wraparound show that promises to enhance the viewing experience of the audience for the Euro games.
To be hosted by Joe Morrison, it will also feature some of the biggest names in the footballing world like Robbie Fowler, Sunil Chhetri and more.
The UEFA Euro 2016 coverage will be telecast live and exclusive on Sony Six and Sony ESPN as well as on SonyLiv.com at the prime-time slots of 5.30 pm, 8.30 pm and 11.30 pm, starting 10 June at 11.30 pm.