- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Sony to air 2nd season of ‘Super Dancer’ from 10 September
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) will air the second season of its popular show ‘Super Dancer’ from 10 September.
The show, to be telecast every Saturday and Sunday at 8 pm, will have Shilpa Shetty, Geeta Kapoor and Anurag Basu on the panel of judges. It will be hosted by Rithvik Dhanjani and Paritosh Tripathi.
The second edition of ‘Super Dancer’ has got on board Patanjali Powervita as presenting sponsor. It will be co-powered by Quick Heal.
The show has already hosted auditions across the country and has finalised 12 contestants who will compete for the title. The finalist will be paired with the notable choreographer who will mentor the contestant.
Produced by Frames Productions, the second season will run for 13 weeks for 27 episodes. SET will replace ‘Super Dancer’ by another talent-based show.
Apart from ‘Super Dancer’, SET has lined up several fiction and non-fictional shows such as ‘Yeh Un Dino Ki Bat’, ‘Haasil’, ‘Ek Diwana Tha’, ‘Porus’ and ‘Dus Ka Dum’ in 2018.