- Twist in Sheena case: Indrani seeks to pin blame on Peter Mukerjea
- Ryan school murder: Court to hear accused bus conductor's bail plea today
- BCCI set to revoke ban on RCA soon
- Only 93 lakh 'green tax' spent by Delhi govt out of crores, RTI reveals
- Reliance Group shares plunge
Sony to air 2nd season of ‘Super Dancer’ from 10 September
MUMBAI: Hindi GEC Sony Entertainment Television (SET) will air the second season of its popular show ‘Super Dancer’ from 10 September.
The show, to be telecast every Saturday and Sunday at 8 pm, will have Shilpa Shetty, Geeta Kapoor and Anurag Basu on the panel of judges. It will be hosted by Rithvik Dhanjani and Paritosh Tripathi.
The second edition of ‘Super Dancer’ has got on board Patanjali Powervita as presenting sponsor. It will be co-powered by Quick Heal.
The show has already hosted auditions across the country and has finalised 12 contestants who will compete for the title. The finalist will be paired with the notable choreographer who will mentor the contestant.
Produced by Frames Productions, the second season will run for 13 weeks for 27 episodes. SET will replace ‘Super Dancer’ by another talent-based show.
Apart from ‘Super Dancer’, SET has lined up several fiction and non-fictional shows such as ‘Yeh Un Dino Ki Bat’, ‘Haasil’, ‘Ek Diwana Tha’, ‘Porus’ and ‘Dus Ka Dum’ in 2018.