- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sony PIX to screen ‘The Angry Birds’ a day before its release
Mumbai: Sony PIX, India’s premium Hollywood movie channel, will host the movie premiere for 1,300 PIX fans across six cities and seven theatre screens on Thursday, 26 May, a day before its official release date.
Sony PIX will amplify its association with the movie and run a 15-day contest from 7 May to 21 May on the channel’s Facebook page as well as on air.
The channel will have more than 1,300 tickets up for grabs for this exclusive PIX premiere night.
Contest winners across Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kochi will be given couple invites to the premiere and also get to click pictures with movie memorabilia.
Sony PIX has previously hosted PIX Premiere Nights for ‘Spectre’ (2015), ‘Expendables 3’, ‘The Hunger Games’, ‘Mockingjay’, ‘Fantastic Four’, ‘Robocop’ (2014), and ‘The Amazing Spider Man 2’ (2015), among others.