- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Sony PIX to screen ‘The Angry Birds’ a day before its release
Mumbai: Sony PIX, India’s premium Hollywood movie channel, will host the movie premiere for 1,300 PIX fans across six cities and seven theatre screens on Thursday, 26 May, a day before its official release date.
Sony PIX will amplify its association with the movie and run a 15-day contest from 7 May to 21 May on the channel’s Facebook page as well as on air.
The channel will have more than 1,300 tickets up for grabs for this exclusive PIX premiere night.
Contest winners across Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kochi will be given couple invites to the premiere and also get to click pictures with movie memorabilia.
Sony PIX has previously hosted PIX Premiere Nights for ‘Spectre’ (2015), ‘Expendables 3’, ‘The Hunger Games’, ‘Mockingjay’, ‘Fantastic Four’, ‘Robocop’ (2014), and ‘The Amazing Spider Man 2’ (2015), among others.