- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sony PIX to screen ‘The Angry Birds’ a day before its release
Mumbai: Sony PIX, India’s premium Hollywood movie channel, will host the movie premiere for 1,300 PIX fans across six cities and seven theatre screens on Thursday, 26 May, a day before its official release date.
Sony PIX will amplify its association with the movie and run a 15-day contest from 7 May to 21 May on the channel’s Facebook page as well as on air.
The channel will have more than 1,300 tickets up for grabs for this exclusive PIX premiere night.
Contest winners across Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kochi will be given couple invites to the premiere and also get to click pictures with movie memorabilia.
Sony PIX has previously hosted PIX Premiere Nights for ‘Spectre’ (2015), ‘Expendables 3’, ‘The Hunger Games’, ‘Mockingjay’, ‘Fantastic Four’, ‘Robocop’ (2014), and ‘The Amazing Spider Man 2’ (2015), among others.