- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sony Pix to premiere ‘Spectre’ a day before India release
MUMBAI: As part of its Pix Premiere Nights initiative, English movie channel Sony Pix is all set to give its viewers an exclusive opportunity to watch the latest film ‘Spectre’ from the James Bond franchise, a day prior to its release in India.
On 19 November, ‘Spectre’ will be premiered before its theatrical release in India across the cities of Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Kochi, and Chennai.
‘Spectre’ will be screened in 11 screens across eight cities.
Pix Premiere Nights, an integrated on-ground brand property in the English movie category, is a unique proposition for viewers to exclusively watch the premiere of the latest Hollywood movies one day before its theatrical release in India.
Sony Pix ran a 10-day contest from 5 to 15 November, where it gave its fans a chance to participate and win tickets for this movie premiere. The contest was promoted across the channel’s Facebook page as well as on air. Over 2200 tickets were up for grabs for this exclusive premiere night.
Sony Pix has previously hosted Pix Premiere Nights for Robocop (2014), The Hobbit: The battle of the five armies (2014), Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014) and Fantastic Four (2015) among others.