- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Sony Pix to premiere ‘Spectre’ a day before India release
MUMBAI: As part of its Pix Premiere Nights initiative, English movie channel Sony Pix is all set to give its viewers an exclusive opportunity to watch the latest film ‘Spectre’ from the James Bond franchise, a day prior to its release in India.
On 19 November, ‘Spectre’ will be premiered before its theatrical release in India across the cities of Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Kochi, and Chennai.
‘Spectre’ will be screened in 11 screens across eight cities.
Pix Premiere Nights, an integrated on-ground brand property in the English movie category, is a unique proposition for viewers to exclusively watch the premiere of the latest Hollywood movies one day before its theatrical release in India.
Sony Pix ran a 10-day contest from 5 to 15 November, where it gave its fans a chance to participate and win tickets for this movie premiere. The contest was promoted across the channel’s Facebook page as well as on air. Over 2200 tickets were up for grabs for this exclusive premiere night.
Sony Pix has previously hosted Pix Premiere Nights for Robocop (2014), The Hobbit: The battle of the five armies (2014), Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014) and Fantastic Four (2015) among others.