- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Sony Pix to premiere ‘Minions’ on 28 August
MUMBAI: Sony Pix will premiere the popular animated comedy film ‘Minions’ on Sunday, 28 August at 1 pm and 9 pm.
To get over their misery and save the tribe, the trio of ‘revolutionary’ minions: Kevin – the leader, Stuart – the rebel and Bob – the lovable embark upon a thrilling journey in search of their next potential master.
Directed by Pierre Coffin and Kyle Balda, the film has been voiced by an exceptionally talented bunch of Hollywood stars. The intelligent and ravishing Sandra Bullock lends her voice to the central character of Scarlet overkill.
Golden Globe and recent Emmy Award winner Jon Hamm plays the character of Scarlet’s husband, Herb Overkill. The cast also includes Academy Award-nominee Michael Keaton as Walter Nelson. The cuddly minions have all been voiced by director Pierre Coffin himself.
The film has grossed over $1.1 billion worldwide, making it the highest grossing animation movie of 2015 and the second highest-grossing animated film of all times.
With the intention of uniting all the minion fans, Sony Pix is running some innovative social media campaigns. All you have to do is share your crazy and madcap pictures with the hashtag #MinionsOnPIX & #PIXOneInAMinion Talent Hunt and win exciting Minions merchandise.