- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sony Pix to premiere ‘Goosebumps’ on 17 July
MUMBAI: English movie channel Sony Pix is all set to premiere Hollywood blockbuster ‘Goosebumps’ on 17 July at 1 pm and 9 pm. The film combines live action and lots of special effects.
The film revolves around teenager Zach Cooper who, after moving to a new town, meets a girl named Hannah, but her dad Mr Shivers doesn’t want Zach to get close to Hannah.
There is a reason that her dad wants Zach to stay away: Their house has a deadly secret that could destroy the whole town of Madison.
Shivers, played by Jack Black, creates the Goosebumps books which contain the writer’s imaginary demons like the killer lawn gnomes, wolfmen or abominable snowmen. The monsters which were originally locked up inside the manuscripts are accidently set free by Zach and Hannah who go snooping around the house.
Starring Jack Black, Dylan Minnette and Odeya Rush with an IMBD rating of 6.4, this blockbuster is sure to give viewers goosebumps as they witness a big secret unfold.
Released in 2015, the film was a solid performer at the box office, generating $80 million domestically and another $77 million internationally on a budget of $58 million.