- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Sony Pix to host world TV premiere of ‘Warcraft’
MUMBAI: English movie channel Sony PIX is all set to host a world television premiere of ultimate gaming extravaganza ‘Warcraft’ on 28 May at 1 pm. The repeat will be at 9 pm.
Directed by BAFTA winner Duncan Jones, ‘Warcraft’ is the highest-grossing video game adaptation of all times. The film stars Travis Fimmel, Paula Patton, Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, Ben Schnetzer, Robert Kazinsky, Clancy Brown and Daniel Wu.
‘Warcraft’ portrays the initial encounters between the humans and the orcs and takes place in a variety of locations established in the video game series.
The story revolves around the orc shaman Gul’dan who utilizes dark magic to open a portal to the human realm of Azeroth.
Supported by the fierce fighter Blackhand, Gul’dan organizes the orc clans into a conquering army called the Horde. Uniting to protect Azeroth from these hulking invaders are King Llane, the mighty warrior Anduin Lothar and the powerful wizard Medivh. As the two races collide, leaders from each side start to question if war is the only answer.