- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sony Pix to air five superhero movies on 10 July
MUMBAI: Sony Pix plans to air five superhero movies based on characters like Thor, Black Widow, Hulk, Iron Man, Hawk Eye, and Captain America, on 10 July, from 11 am onwards.
Calling it a ‘Superhero Somersault – Pixathon’, the channel will also air a unique contest whose winners will get a chance to visit the set of the forthcoming movie called ‘Spiderman Homecoming’.
The contest winner and his companion will not only get a trip to Atlanta, USA, but also get a chance to see the real life production of the movie in Hollywood.
Sony Pix viewers can participate in the contest by watching the ‘Pixathon’ and then calling a mobile number flashed on the TV screen during the day.
The Spiderman movie will feature a strange black entity from another world which bonds with Peter Parker and causes inner turmoil as he contends with new villains, temptations, and revenge.
At 2 pm, the channel will air the movie called ‘Hulk’, where Dr Bruce Banner, played by Eric Bana, meets with an accident in the lab and gets exposed to gamma radiation.
At 5 pm, viewers will get to watch Robert Downey Junior in one of his most memorable performances ever.
Viewers will get to watch Tony Stark, a billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist in his Iron Man avatar trying to save the world from evil conspirators in ‘Iron Man 3’.