- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- 74 injured as train derails in Auraiya
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Sony Pix lines up special movies on 14 Nov
MUMBAI: English movie channel Sony Pix will present a line up of entertaining and engaging movies this Children’s Day.
Viewers can tune in to ‘Madhouse Pixathon’ of popular animation movies like ‘Alice in Wonderland’, ‘Megamind’, ‘Ratatouille’, ‘Aladdin’, ‘The Lion King’, ‘Stuart little’ and ‘Brave’ on 14 November, from 8 am.
One can witness at 8 am Mia Wasikowska playing the 19-year-old intrigued Alice, who has the task of restoring the White Queen back to her throne in order to take on the dragon Jabberwock in ‘Alice in Wonderland’.
Following down the trail of the infamous rabbit hole is ‘Megamind’ at 10:30 am.
The tale of Renny the rat will be presented in ‘Ratatouille’ at 12:30 pm. This will be followed by the all-time favourite ‘Aladdin’ at 3 pm.
The classic Disney feature film ‘The Lion King’ will air at 5 pm, followed by ‘Stuart Little’ at 7 pm.
The Pixathon adventure will conclude with the one of a kind academy award nominated movie ‘Brave’ at 9 pm.