- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Sony Pix lines up special movies on 14 Nov
MUMBAI: English movie channel Sony Pix will present a line up of entertaining and engaging movies this Children’s Day.
Viewers can tune in to ‘Madhouse Pixathon’ of popular animation movies like ‘Alice in Wonderland’, ‘Megamind’, ‘Ratatouille’, ‘Aladdin’, ‘The Lion King’, ‘Stuart little’ and ‘Brave’ on 14 November, from 8 am.
One can witness at 8 am Mia Wasikowska playing the 19-year-old intrigued Alice, who has the task of restoring the White Queen back to her throne in order to take on the dragon Jabberwock in ‘Alice in Wonderland’.
Following down the trail of the infamous rabbit hole is ‘Megamind’ at 10:30 am.
The tale of Renny the rat will be presented in ‘Ratatouille’ at 12:30 pm. This will be followed by the all-time favourite ‘Aladdin’ at 3 pm.
The classic Disney feature film ‘The Lion King’ will air at 5 pm, followed by ‘Stuart Little’ at 7 pm.
The Pixathon adventure will conclude with the one of a kind academy award nominated movie ‘Brave’ at 9 pm.