- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sony Pix lines up 3 back-to-back films for Father’s Day
MUMBAI: Celebrating Father’s Day on 21 June, Sony Pix has lined up three back-to-back films as a special treat for its viewers from 6 pm onwards.
The celebrations will begin with the all-time favourite ‘The Lion King’, followed by the bond of a father-son relationship in ‘The Pursuit of Happyness’, and the transformation of a young boy into a confident warrior in ‘The Karate Kid’.
Viewers can tune in at 6 pm to follow the adventures of the young lion Simba, and watch him take revenge for his father’s death to take back his homeland from his wicked uncle Scar with the help of his friends Timon and Pumbaa in ‘The Lion King’.
Coming up next will be the rousing, true-life story of a single dad who went from living on the streets to owning his own brokerage firm in the moving tale of a rags-to-riches story ‘The Pursuit of Happyness’ at 8 pm.
Ending the evening will be a story of 12-year-old Dre Parker who confides in his maintenance man and kung-fu master Mr Han, thus building a relationship of friendship and moving towards a final showdown at a kung-fu tournament in ‘The Karate Kid’ at 10:30 pm.