- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Sony Pix, Colors Infinity rule their genres in Week 14
MUMBAI: Sony Pix moved two places up to grab the top spot in the English movie channel space, according to BARC data for the week ended 7 April.
The channel grew its weekly impressions to 3.67 million, up 54% from 2.38 million a week ago.
Star Movies had to cede space and slipped two positions down to No. 3.
HBO took the second spot, improving from its No. 4 position in the prior week.
Movies Now slipped from No. 2 to No. 4 while Movies 2 stayed put at No. 5.
Top 5 movies
‘Jurassic World’ on Sony Pix was the week’s most-watched movie, posting 60,000 impressions. This was almost twice as much as the previous week’s top-rated film ‘Volcano’ on Star Movies.
‘The Karate Kid’ was the other movie on Sony Pix that made it to the top 5.
Top 5 English entertainment channels
Colors Infinity SD was the most-watched English entertainment channel with a count of 403,000 weekly impressions. In the previous week, the channel was placed at No. 3 with a tally of 210,000 weekly impressions.
Zee Café slipped a rank to be at No.2 while FX entered the top 5.
Comedy Central dropped two places to be at No. 4 while AXN fell a rank to be at No. 5.
Top 5 infotainment channels
History TV18 retained its top position as did Discovery Channel at the second spot.
Animal Planet and NGC swapped places while Nat Geo Wild retained its fifth spot.
Top 5 kids channels
Discovery Channel jumped a rank while Pogo TV slipped to the third spot.
Nick maintained its numero uno status while Sonic entered the top 5. Hungama held on to the fourth position.
Cartoon Network was pushed out of the top 5.