- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sony Pix and Le Plex HD to premiere Steve Jobs’ biography in India
MUMBAI: English movie channels Sony Pix and Sony Le Plex HD will premiere 2015 American biographical drama film ‘Steve Jobs’ on 29 January at 1 pm and 9 pm.
Michael Fassbender, who is riding high on the success of his latest release “Assassins Creed”, plays the man himself.
The movie also boasts of a brilliant supporting cast including Kate Winslet, Seth Rogen, Katherine Waterston, Michael Stuhlbarg and Jeff Daniels.
With two Golden Globes, a BAFTA and nominations for stellar performances by Fassbender and Winslet at the Academy awards, the film grabbed the eyeballs of critics and audiences alike.
Steve Jobs’ undying passion and commitment made him foresee how productive a technologically driven future could be. And thereon he began a stupendous journey of inventions that redefined gadgets. But this didn’t come without massive hurdles. Often termed as erratic and temperamental by his employees, Jobs found more enemies than friends. His short yet inspiring story has been replicated on-screen by Oscar winning filmmaker Danny Boyle. The film dwells on some important relationships in Jobs’ life including his partnership with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and his bonding with daughter Lisa.
Interestingly, the film is structured into three acts and filmed in three different formats to distinguish the major milestones of Steve’s life. This unique take on filmmaking gives the movie a realistic appeal, keeping the audience intrigued till the end.