- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia names Nirav Haji as VP affiliate sales
MUMBAI: Sony Pictures Television Networks, Asia has appointed Nirav Haji as VP affiliate sales.
Based in Singapore and reporting to senior VP, GM Ang Hui Keng, Haji will lead the sales, distribution and expansion of the networks’ five entertainment channels across the region: AXN, Sony Channel, Animax, ONE and GEM.
“As a leader in providing premium Asian and English entertainment, SPT Networks, Asia is set to strengthen its portfolio across the region in new markets and via new platforms. Nirav’s depth of experience together with his strong industry relationships will ensure Sony’s continued growth, while making our channels available to meet the changing demands of our viewers,” said Ang.
Haji has over 25 years’ of experience within the broadcast industry having worked in leadership roles at Discovery Asia, Fox International and Turner where his primary focus was on networks and content distribution.
“I’m thrilled to be joining SPT Networks, Asia at a time of exciting growth for both the company and the industry as a whole. My focus will be to further enhance and grow our existing partnerships in Asia while identifying key opportunities that bring Sony’s vivid world of entertainment to viewers in new and exciting ways,” said Haji.