- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Sony Pictures’ Man Jit Singh to deliver keynote at IHS PEVE Conference in London
MUMBAI: IHS, the leading global source of critical information and insight, today announced that Sony Pictures Home Entertainment’s new president Man Jit Singh will deliver a keynote lecture at the 22nd IHS PEVE Entertainment Business Futures Conference on 30 September.
“The speakers’ list at this year’s event is an all-star line-up,” said IHS Technology chief analyst and host of the event Ben Keen. “We are thrilled that Mr Singh will be using the IHS PEVE conference to tell the industry about his new vision for the company.
“After great success with Sony Pictures’ TV Network business in India as well as outstanding experience in the internet space, Mr Singh is bringing a fresh strategic direction to the global home entertainment sector and will be sharing these insights with our conference guests,” Keen said.
Singh oversees all aspects of Sony’s worldwide home entertainment division, including sales, marketing and operations. Prior to joining SPHE, Singh was chief executive officer for Multi Screen Media (MSM), the operating company that manages Sony Pictures Television’s TV networks in India including the channels SET, SAB, Pix, AXN, Mix, Six, LIV and Max. He continues as non-executive chairman at MSM.
The 22nd annual PEVE conference has been radically re-shaped to reflect the rapidly changing dynamics of the film and TV markets. Its sole focus is on the future of the entertainment business.
Within every facet of increasingly complex film and TV value chains, IHS aims to illuminate the hottest industry challenges and hear from industry leaders who are driving genuine innovation in entertainment business models.