- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sony Mix unveils fresh look, to bring back some old shows
MUMBAI: To mark its sixth launch anniversary, Hindi music and entertainment channel Sony Mix has unveiled its renewed brand look and a variety of programmes for its viewers.
The channel will bring back its popular shows ‘The Jam Room’, ‘MIX Solos’ and ‘Raina Beeti Jaye – Jashn’ in the coming weeks. The refreshed look will also offer viewers an enhanced visual experience of music in full screen for the day part.
The fresh look includes a modernised and simplified design that reflects the channel’s vision of being the music-centred destination on Indian television. The fresh play-out strategy aims to reinforce the channel’s promise of offering more variety for everybody in a household and more music than any other music channel.
Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) Hindi music, Hindi movies cluster senior EVP & business head Neeraj Vyas said, “Over the last six years, Sony Mix has been one of the leaders in India’s music and entertainment industry. Through its pioneering informative and mood-based programming, the music channel has set itself up as a destination dedicated to music in India. Our refreshed look retains the brand colours that represent ‘Sapt Sur’, with a contemporary touch to stay attuned to the present times. The fresh packaging aims to bring in more fluidity and minimalism to enhance our viewer’s visual experience.”
Over its six-year journey, Sony Mix has maintained a focus on content by producing a wide variety of packaged show offerings. The channel boasts the largest library of Hindi music with content from the top eight music labels.