- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Sony Max to present world TV premiere of ‘Bahubali’ on 25 Oct
MUMBAI: Hindi movies and special events channel Sony Max is bringing to its viewers the world television premiere of the larger than life heroic tale of two brothers, ‘Bahubali’, on Sunday 25 October at 8 pm.
The period drama has been directed by the showman of South Indian movies SS Rajamouli.
Sony Max and Max2 senior EVP Neeraj Vyas said, “The festive season witnesses the coming together of families to partake in festivities and celebrate together. Our philosophy at Max is to create deeper bonds with families by providing them with a holistic movie watching experience in the comfort of their homes. What better way to do this than to showcase a film that boasts of extraordinary special effects, gripping content and larger-than-life characters. This bilingual historical masterpiece has met with remarkable box-office success across markets and we are convinced that it will leave our viewers breathtakingly spellbound.”
‘Bahubali’ tells the tale of adventure and romance, love and betrayal, valor and weakness. Starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Tamannaah Bhatia and Anushka Shetty in pivotal roles, the film presents a tale of treachery and vendetta between two brothers, Bahubali and Bhallaldeva as they battle it out over a coveted throne.
Dharma Productions CEO Apoorva Mehta added, “’Baahubali’ is one of the most awaited films on Indian television. The film received tremendous amount of love and appreciation in cinemas across the globe. And we are sure history will repeat itself with the world television premiere on Sony Max.”
The film rides high on Herculean war sequences and special VFX.
During the airing of the movie, the channel will also present ‘Extraaa Shots’ showcasing trivia related to ‘Bahubali’.