- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Sony Max to premiere ‘Theri’ on 1 July
MUMBAI: Sony MAX will premiere ‘Theri’ on 1 July. The action packed Tamil blockbuster will be dubbed in Hindi and shown on Sony Max at 8 pm.
Directed by Atlee with Vijay, Samantha and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles, ‘Theri’ is loaded with action sequences and emotions to satisfy all kinds of viewers.
Vijay plays Joseph Kuruvilla, Vijay Kumar and Dharmeshwar in Theri wherein one of the characters is a cop and Samantha plays his wife Mithra, a doctor by profession. Interestingly the tough cop sees an opposition in the form of an influential man (Mahendran) in the area. Vijay then takes revenge on Mahendran after his family is attacked.