- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Sony Max to premiere ‘Theri’ on 1 July
MUMBAI: Sony MAX will premiere ‘Theri’ on 1 July. The action packed Tamil blockbuster will be dubbed in Hindi and shown on Sony Max at 8 pm.
Directed by Atlee with Vijay, Samantha and Amy Jackson in pivotal roles, ‘Theri’ is loaded with action sequences and emotions to satisfy all kinds of viewers.
Vijay plays Joseph Kuruvilla, Vijay Kumar and Dharmeshwar in Theri wherein one of the characters is a cop and Samantha plays his wife Mithra, a doctor by profession. Interestingly the tough cop sees an opposition in the form of an influential man (Mahendran) in the area. Vijay then takes revenge on Mahendran after his family is attacked.