- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Sony Max to premiere Telugu film ‘Shirdi Sai’ dubbed in Hindi
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will be premiering a dubbed Hindi version of the Telugu movie ‘Shirdi Sai’ on the occasion of Shirdi Sai Baba’s birthday on 28 September at 9 pm.
Directed by Raghavendra Rao, the movie features Nagarjuna playing the role of Sai Baba.
The story revolves around the life of a small boy who visits the small town of Shirdi and starts performing some miracles. But this doesn’t go down well with the local head Bhatia (Sayaji Shinde) who causes trouble for him. Suddenly, the boy disappears and after few years he returns. He is named as Sai Baba (Nagarjuna).
In no time, he gets a long list of followers but time and again Bhatia keeps intruding and trying to show his upper hand. That doesn’t really work till the end. And a time comes when Shirdi Sai has to depart from his body.