- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Sony Max to premiere Telugu film ‘Shirdi Sai’ dubbed in Hindi
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will be premiering a dubbed Hindi version of the Telugu movie ‘Shirdi Sai’ on the occasion of Shirdi Sai Baba’s birthday on 28 September at 9 pm.
Directed by Raghavendra Rao, the movie features Nagarjuna playing the role of Sai Baba.
The story revolves around the life of a small boy who visits the small town of Shirdi and starts performing some miracles. But this doesn’t go down well with the local head Bhatia (Sayaji Shinde) who causes trouble for him. Suddenly, the boy disappears and after few years he returns. He is named as Sai Baba (Nagarjuna).
In no time, he gets a long list of followers but time and again Bhatia keeps intruding and trying to show his upper hand. That doesn’t really work till the end. And a time comes when Shirdi Sai has to depart from his body.