- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Honeypreet Insan alleges threat to life from drug syndicate in Punjab, Haryana
Sony Max to premiere Phantom on 20 December
MUMBAI: Sony Max is set to premiere action thriller ‘Phantom’ on 20 December at 9 pm. The world TV premiere of the movie was done on 31 October on Sony Entertainment Television.
Directed by ace director Kabir Khan with actors Saif Ali Khan and Katrina Kaif in lead roles, ‘Phantom’ is an action drama highlighting the events post 26/11 with fictional stories that should have happened.
The movie is based on Hussain Zaidi’s book “Mumbai Avengers” and deals with the issue of global terrorism.
“Hussain initiated the thought. He happened to tell me about his next book and asked me if I would be interested in making a film on it. The premise was so exciting that I couldn’t wait for him to complete the book. I suggested that he and I start developing the book and the screenplay simultaneously,” Kabir Khan said.