- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sony Max to premiere Hindi dubbed version of Tamil film ‘Kanchana 2’
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will premiere the Hindi dubbed version of Tamil horror comedy film ‘Kanchana 2’ on 30 July at 8 pm.
‘Kanchana 2’ is directed by Raghava Lawrence. In fact, Lawrence dons multiple hats as actor, director, choreographer and writer.
The Tamil blockbuster is a story about a cameraman, played by the director Raghava himself, who works at a popular television channel. Director Divya (Tapsee Pannu), is extremely anxious about the channel’s declining TRP ratings.
In order to deal with this issue, the crew lands up at an eerie old mansion on a deserted location for their shoot with six ghosts seeking revenge.