- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Sony Max to premiere ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!’ on 30 May
MUMBAI: Just a month and a half into its theatrical release, Sushant Singh Rajput-starrer mystery thriller ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!’ is all set to make its television debut on Hindi movie channel Sony Max on 30 May at 8 pm and 31 May at 1 pm.
This will be the first film premiere on the channel post the Indian Premier League (IPL), which culminates on 24 May. ‘Detective Byomkesh Bakshy!’ was released in theatres on 3 April.
The film is a contemporary interpretation of war-torn Calcutta of the early 1940s, a time when Japanese and Chinese smugglers were engaged in covert activities to seize the city from British control.
The movie trails the first adventure of Byomkesh (Sushant Singh Rajput) as he pits himself against an evil genius who is out to destroy the world.