- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Sony MAX to host world TV premiere of ‘Sarrainodu’
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max is all set to host a world television premiere of ‘Sarrainodu’ on 28 May at 8 pm and 4 June at 1 pm.
The action-masala movie is a blend of comedy, romance and glamour. This South Indian Hindi dubbed film features Allu Arjun, Rakul Preet Singh and Aadhi Pinisetty in pivotal roles.
Directed by Boyapati Srinu, ‘Sarrainodu’ is about an ex-military officer, Gana, played by Allu Arjun who beats up corrupt people who have escaped punishment from the law. He helps an entire village and furthermore saves Maha Lakshmi, played by Rakul Preet Singh without realizing that she is under a threat from the very powerful Dhanush, played by Aadhi. The story revolves around how Gana faces the dangerous Dhanush and tries to fight him.