- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Sony Max to host world TV premiere of ‘Rowdy Hero 2’ on 22 July
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max is all set to host the world television premiere of the action thriller ‘Rowdy Hero 2’ at 8 pm on 22 July.
The movie is based on the lives of two identical brothers. This South Indian blockbuster is directed by R. S Durai Senthilkumar and features superstars Dhanush, Trisha Krishnan and Anupama Parameswaran in pivotal roles in the movie.
‘Rowdy Hero 2’ revolves around the lives of Kodi and Anbu who are look-alike twins born to a staunch political worker who sacrifices his life in protest for a good cause. While Kodi dedicates himself to take forward the work of his late father and take his party to greater heights, Anbu puts family first. When Kodi’s love for Rudra, a fierce speaker from the rival party, begins to impede his political career, he also stumbles upon a scam that shakes his beliefs to unveil a flurry of events that brings Anbu into the mix of unexpected events.