- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Sony Max to host world TV premiere of ‘Rowdy Hero 2’ on 22 July
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max is all set to host the world television premiere of the action thriller ‘Rowdy Hero 2’ at 8 pm on 22 July.
The movie is based on the lives of two identical brothers. This South Indian blockbuster is directed by R. S Durai Senthilkumar and features superstars Dhanush, Trisha Krishnan and Anupama Parameswaran in pivotal roles in the movie.
‘Rowdy Hero 2’ revolves around the lives of Kodi and Anbu who are look-alike twins born to a staunch political worker who sacrifices his life in protest for a good cause. While Kodi dedicates himself to take forward the work of his late father and take his party to greater heights, Anbu puts family first. When Kodi’s love for Rudra, a fierce speaker from the rival party, begins to impede his political career, he also stumbles upon a scam that shakes his beliefs to unveil a flurry of events that brings Anbu into the mix of unexpected events.