- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
Sony Max to host world television premiere of Befikre on 19 March
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will feature the world television premiere of ‘Befikre’ on 19 March at 8 pm.
Starring Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor, the movie is a tale of two carefree youngsters, Dharam (Ranveer Singh) and Shyra (Vaani Kapoor), who dread falling in love but end up falling head-over-heels for each other.
Directed by Aditya Chopra, the fun-filled romantic highlights the dilemma in the minds of uninhibited youngsters and their idea of romance. Shot in Paris, the movie showcases the wild side of a Delhi flirt and a French-born Indian while exploring the physical passion of love.