- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sony Max to host world television premiere of Befikre on 19 March
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will feature the world television premiere of ‘Befikre’ on 19 March at 8 pm.
Starring Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor, the movie is a tale of two carefree youngsters, Dharam (Ranveer Singh) and Shyra (Vaani Kapoor), who dread falling in love but end up falling head-over-heels for each other.
Directed by Aditya Chopra, the fun-filled romantic highlights the dilemma in the minds of uninhibited youngsters and their idea of romance. Shot in Paris, the movie showcases the wild side of a Delhi flirt and a French-born Indian while exploring the physical passion of love.