- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
Sony Max to host world television premiere of Befikre on 19 March
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will feature the world television premiere of ‘Befikre’ on 19 March at 8 pm.
Starring Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor, the movie is a tale of two carefree youngsters, Dharam (Ranveer Singh) and Shyra (Vaani Kapoor), who dread falling in love but end up falling head-over-heels for each other.
Directed by Aditya Chopra, the fun-filled romantic highlights the dilemma in the minds of uninhibited youngsters and their idea of romance. Shot in Paris, the movie showcases the wild side of a Delhi flirt and a French-born Indian while exploring the physical passion of love.