- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sony Max to host world television premiere of Befikre on 19 March
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will feature the world television premiere of ‘Befikre’ on 19 March at 8 pm.
Starring Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor, the movie is a tale of two carefree youngsters, Dharam (Ranveer Singh) and Shyra (Vaani Kapoor), who dread falling in love but end up falling head-over-heels for each other.
Directed by Aditya Chopra, the fun-filled romantic highlights the dilemma in the minds of uninhibited youngsters and their idea of romance. Shot in Paris, the movie showcases the wild side of a Delhi flirt and a French-born Indian while exploring the physical passion of love.