- 11 CRPF Personnel Die In Encounter With Maoists In Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Ramdev's Patanjali Amla juice found unsafe; Army canteens suspend sale
- Underworld don Chhota Rajan held guilty in fake passport case
- J&K: PDP leader Abdul Gani Dar shot dead in Pulwama
- SC orders reinstatement of TP Senkumar as Kerala DGP
- PM Modi Bats For Advancing Fiscal Year To Speed Up Development
- US accuses Infosys and TCS of cheating in H-1B lottery to unfairly corner lion's share of visas
- Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami raises NEET, Cauvery issues at NITI Aayog meeting
- Tamil Nadu FM offers to quit as AIADMK groups begin merger talks
Sony Max to host world television premiere of Befikre on 19 March
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will feature the world television premiere of ‘Befikre’ on 19 March at 8 pm.
Starring Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor, the movie is a tale of two carefree youngsters, Dharam (Ranveer Singh) and Shyra (Vaani Kapoor), who dread falling in love but end up falling head-over-heels for each other.
Directed by Aditya Chopra, the fun-filled romantic highlights the dilemma in the minds of uninhibited youngsters and their idea of romance. Shot in Paris, the movie showcases the wild side of a Delhi flirt and a French-born Indian while exploring the physical passion of love.