- Dish TV-Videocon d2h merger deal concludes as MIB grants approval
- Airtel Blocked From Aadhaar Platform After Being Accused Of Misusing Data
- Railways mulling installation of CCTV cameras inside trains
- Interpol denies India's request for red corner notice against Zakir Naik, cites lack of evidence as reason
- The Rebooting Of Rahul Gandhi, 49th Congress President
Sony Max to do world TV premiere of ‘Katti Batti’ on 24 Jan
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will on 24 January do the world television premiere of ‘Katti Batti’, a movie showcasing the complexities of a contemporary romantic relationship in today’s day and age.
The screening will be at 8 pm.
Directed by Nikhil Advani with actors Kangana Ranaut and Imran Khan in pivotal roles, ‘Katti Batti’ revolves around the love story of Maddy (Imran Khan) and Payel’s(Kangana Ranaut) live- in relationship until a sudden turn of events change the course of their relationship. The movie unfolds like a thriller and Maddy and Payel’s journey leaves the viewers contemplating about life and love.
“The journey in ‘Katti Batti’ is very unconventional and refreshing. It is about two people who actually love each other so much that they do not want to be with each other. When I read the script, my first reaction was whether I should direct this movie? But there’s such a big twist in the film that it really intrigued me to work on it,” said Nikhil Advani.