- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Sony Max to do world TV premiere of ‘Katti Batti’ on 24 Jan
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will on 24 January do the world television premiere of ‘Katti Batti’, a movie showcasing the complexities of a contemporary romantic relationship in today’s day and age.
The screening will be at 8 pm.
Directed by Nikhil Advani with actors Kangana Ranaut and Imran Khan in pivotal roles, ‘Katti Batti’ revolves around the love story of Maddy (Imran Khan) and Payel’s(Kangana Ranaut) live- in relationship until a sudden turn of events change the course of their relationship. The movie unfolds like a thriller and Maddy and Payel’s journey leaves the viewers contemplating about life and love.
“The journey in ‘Katti Batti’ is very unconventional and refreshing. It is about two people who actually love each other so much that they do not want to be with each other. When I read the script, my first reaction was whether I should direct this movie? But there’s such a big twist in the film that it really intrigued me to work on it,” said Nikhil Advani.