- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Sony MAX to air world TV premiere of ‘Katamarayudu’ on 15 July
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony MAX will host a world television premiere of ‘Katamarayudu’ on 15 July at 8 pm.
The repeat telecast will be on 23 July at 8 pm.
The story revolves around a violent man (Pawan Kalyan) who tries to bring a change in himself by solving issues in a peaceful manner. But this couldn’t last long; the man had to turn back to violence to protect the lives of his loved ones.
The movie is directed by Kishore Kumar Pardasini who is well known for his Telugu films like ‘Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam’, ‘Tadakha’ and ‘Gopala Gopala’. The South Indian dubbed superstars like Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Hassan, Rao Ramesh and Ali are seen playing vital roles.