- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sony MAX to air world TV premiere of ‘Katamarayudu’ on 15 July
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony MAX will host a world television premiere of ‘Katamarayudu’ on 15 July at 8 pm.
The repeat telecast will be on 23 July at 8 pm.
The story revolves around a violent man (Pawan Kalyan) who tries to bring a change in himself by solving issues in a peaceful manner. But this couldn’t last long; the man had to turn back to violence to protect the lives of his loved ones.
The movie is directed by Kishore Kumar Pardasini who is well known for his Telugu films like ‘Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam’, ‘Tadakha’ and ‘Gopala Gopala’. The South Indian dubbed superstars like Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Hassan, Rao Ramesh and Ali are seen playing vital roles.