- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Sony MAX to air world TV premiere of ‘Katamarayudu’ on 15 July
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony MAX will host a world television premiere of ‘Katamarayudu’ on 15 July at 8 pm.
The repeat telecast will be on 23 July at 8 pm.
The story revolves around a violent man (Pawan Kalyan) who tries to bring a change in himself by solving issues in a peaceful manner. But this couldn’t last long; the man had to turn back to violence to protect the lives of his loved ones.
The movie is directed by Kishore Kumar Pardasini who is well known for his Telugu films like ‘Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam’, ‘Tadakha’ and ‘Gopala Gopala’. The South Indian dubbed superstars like Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Hassan, Rao Ramesh and Ali are seen playing vital roles.