- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Sony Max to air ‘The Return of Rebel 2’ on 10 June at 8 pm
MUMBAI: Sony MAX will air ‘The Return of Rebel 2’, an action packed Telugu action thriller where superhero Prabhas takes ownership of abolishing the evil mafia.
The movie will screen on 10 June at 8 pm. There will be a repeat telecast on 25 June at 8 pm.
The South Indian dubbed Hindi movie stars Prabhas, Anushka Shetty and Hansika Motwani in pivotal roles.
South Indian superstar, Prabhas is seen playing dual roles in the movie – Billa and Ranga. Billa is a gangster whereas Ranga is a common man who steps into the gangster’s shoes under tough circumstances.
‘The Return of Rebel 2’ revolves around vindictive revenge, power play and the game of survival.