- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Sony Max to air ‘The Mummy Tomb of the dragon emperor’ on 3 July
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will air the action-adventure blockbuster ‘The Mummy: Tomb of the dragon emperor’ on 3 July at 9 pm.
The movie is based on a fantasy, wherein an evil and brutal emperor also known as the dragon emperor (Jet Li) wishes to be immortal and wants to raise his army to conquer the world.
Directed by Rob Cohen, the movie is about China’s ruthless Dragon Emperor (Jet Li) and his vast army who lie buried in clay for millennia. When young archaeologist Alex O’Connell (Luke Ford) is tricked into reviving the emperor, he and his parents (Brendan Fraser, Maria Bello) must find a way to send the ghoul back to the grave before he can awaken his vast army and take over the world.