- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Sony Max to air ‘The Mummy Tomb of the dragon emperor’ on 3 July
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will air the action-adventure blockbuster ‘The Mummy: Tomb of the dragon emperor’ on 3 July at 9 pm.
The movie is based on a fantasy, wherein an evil and brutal emperor also known as the dragon emperor (Jet Li) wishes to be immortal and wants to raise his army to conquer the world.
Directed by Rob Cohen, the movie is about China’s ruthless Dragon Emperor (Jet Li) and his vast army who lie buried in clay for millennia. When young archaeologist Alex O’Connell (Luke Ford) is tricked into reviving the emperor, he and his parents (Brendan Fraser, Maria Bello) must find a way to send the ghoul back to the grave before he can awaken his vast army and take over the world.