- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sony MAX to air South Indian dubbed horror films at 8 pm on Saturdays
MUMBAI: Sony MAX, the leading Hindi movie and special events channel, will throw the ultimate scream into your drawing rooms with the most shuddering South Indian horror movies every Saturday at 8 pm, starting 12 August onwards until the 26th.
The channel brings an assortment of some of the best horror movies with a tinge of comedy.
‘Super Horror Comedy’ will air ‘Kashmora’, ‘Raj Mahal 3’ and ‘Kanchana Returns’. In ‘Kaashmora’, a con artist gets locked up with his family inside a bungalow haunted by 14 ghosts.
‘Kanchana Returns’ shows an adventurous archaeologist mounting an expedition to the remote border between China and India to find an undiscovered tomb.
Murali returns to his ancestral palace along with his fiancée and uncovers dark secrets of his family in ‘Raj Mahal 3’.