- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Sony MAX to air South Indian dubbed horror films at 8 pm on Saturdays
MUMBAI: Sony MAX, the leading Hindi movie and special events channel, will throw the ultimate scream into your drawing rooms with the most shuddering South Indian horror movies every Saturday at 8 pm, starting 12 August onwards until the 26th.
The channel brings an assortment of some of the best horror movies with a tinge of comedy.
‘Super Horror Comedy’ will air ‘Kashmora’, ‘Raj Mahal 3’ and ‘Kanchana Returns’. In ‘Kaashmora’, a con artist gets locked up with his family inside a bungalow haunted by 14 ghosts.
‘Kanchana Returns’ shows an adventurous archaeologist mounting an expedition to the remote border between China and India to find an undiscovered tomb.
Murali returns to his ancestral palace along with his fiancée and uncovers dark secrets of his family in ‘Raj Mahal 3’.