- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Sony Max to air ‘King Kong’ on 17 June
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max will telecast the action packed Hollywood blockbuster ‘King Kong’ on 17 June at 8 pm and on 18 June at 1 pm.
The film depicts a special and unbreakable bond shared by the great ape (King Kong) and a girl (Ann Darrow) who happen to meet on a mysterious island.
‘King Kong’ is about a movie crew who travel to a mysterious island to shoot a film. The crew encounters a furious gorilla that kidnaps their lead actress ‘Ann Darrow’ (Naomi Watts).The gorilla known as the King Kong and Ann Darrow form a special relationship; it wants to protect Ann at any cost.