- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Sony Max returns to top position in U+R HSM
MUMBAI: Sony Max has reclaimed the top position from its free to air (FTA) sibling Sony Wah in urban + rural HSM, as per BARC data for week 39. Sony Wah has slipped to number 2 spot.
Rishtey Cineplex has re-entered the list by securing the third spot from Zee Cinema, which has fallen to the fifth position. Star Gold retained the fourth spot.
Sony Max’s ‘Sultan’ was the most-watched movie during the week in U+R HSM.
In rural HSM, Rishtey Cineplex secured the number position from Zee Anmol Cinema, which has fallen to number 4 spot. Sony Wah, Star Utsav Movies and Sony Max didn’t see any change in their ranking.
Rishtey Cineplex’s ‘Puli’ was the matched movie in rural HSM.
Star Gold moved to second rank in urban HSM thereby pushing Zee Cinema to third spot. The other three channels retained their respective positions.
Zee Cinema’s ‘Raees’ was the most watched movie in urban HSM.