- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Sony Max returns as No. 1 channel in urban + rural HSM
MUMBAI: Sony Max recaptured the No. 1 position from Sony Wah for urban + rural HSM in Week 50, as per BARC ratings.
Star Utsav Movies exited the top 5 while Star Gold slipped to the fifth position. Zee Anmol Cinema occupied the fourth position.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
Sony Max and Sony Wah had two movies each in the top 5 programmes, with Zee Cinema getting the lone spot.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Zee Anmol Cinema moved up to the second spot, pushing Star Utsav Movies to the third position.
Sony Wah continued to occupy the top spot.
Sony Max entered the top 5 by grabbing the fourth position. It pushed Rishtey Cineplex to No. 5 and Zee Cinema out of the top 5.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
Sony Wah topped the top 5 programmes chart with four out of top five films from its stable and Rishtey Cineplex having the lone slot.
Top movie channels in Urban HSM
There was no change in the pecking order in urban HSM. Sony Max occupied the top spot, followed by Zee Cinema and then Star Gold.
Top 5 movies in Urban HSM
In the top 5 programmes, Sony Max had four and Zee Cinema one.
‘Kanchana’ on Sony Max was the top-rated movie in Week 50.