- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Sony Max returns as No. 1 channel in urban + rural HSM
MUMBAI: Sony Max recaptured the No. 1 position from Sony Wah for urban + rural HSM in Week 50, as per BARC ratings.
Star Utsav Movies exited the top 5 while Star Gold slipped to the fifth position. Zee Anmol Cinema occupied the fourth position.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
Sony Max and Sony Wah had two movies each in the top 5 programmes, with Zee Cinema getting the lone spot.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Zee Anmol Cinema moved up to the second spot, pushing Star Utsav Movies to the third position.
Sony Wah continued to occupy the top spot.
Sony Max entered the top 5 by grabbing the fourth position. It pushed Rishtey Cineplex to No. 5 and Zee Cinema out of the top 5.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
Sony Wah topped the top 5 programmes chart with four out of top five films from its stable and Rishtey Cineplex having the lone slot.
Top movie channels in Urban HSM
There was no change in the pecking order in urban HSM. Sony Max occupied the top spot, followed by Zee Cinema and then Star Gold.
Top 5 movies in Urban HSM
In the top 5 programmes, Sony Max had four and Zee Cinema one.
‘Kanchana’ on Sony Max was the top-rated movie in Week 50.