- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Sony Max regains top spot in U+R HSM; ‘MS Dhoni’ is most-watched film
MUMBAI: Sony Max pushed its way to the No. 1 position by beating its free-to-air (FTA) sibling Sony Wah.
According to BARC ratings for Week 12 for urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), Star Gold rose to the third position while Zee Cinema fell to the fourth. Star Utsav Movies entered the top 5 table while Rishtey Cineplex dropped from the list.
Top 5 movies in U+R HSM
‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’ emerged as the top film in urban + rural HSM with 8.1 million impressions.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Star Gold rose to No. 2 on the back of ‘MS Dhoni’ airing, according to BARC data.
&Pcitures and Movies OK exchanged their fourth and fifth positions.
Max retained its leadership position.
Top movies in Urban HSM
MS Dhoni was the week’s most-watched film with 5.9 million impressions.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Star Utsav Movies improved its position on the back of ‘Sholay’ airing, which was also the most-watched film in the genre.
Top movies in Rural HSM
While Sony Wah had three of its movie screenings in the top five, Star Utsav Movies had two.