- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
Sony Max reclaims top spot in Week 45
MUMBAI: After being unseated by its free-to-air (FTA) sibling in Week 44, Sony Max swung back to the No. 1 position in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM).
Sony Wah, which had climbed to the top spot, slipped to the spot rank for the week ended 11 November.
Zee Cinema and Zee Anmol moved a level up to occupy the second and fourth positions respectively, according to BARC data for Week 45. Star Gold slipped to the fifth position.
Top movies in Urban+Rural HSM
The top 5 movie list was dominated by Sony Wah and Rishtey Cineplex.
The top three movies were shown on Sony Wah. ‘Koi Mil Gaya’ was the top-rated movie of the week.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
Sony Wah exited from the top 5 list in urban HSM.
Movies OK re-entered the top 5. The top 4 remained unchanged.
Top movies in Urban HSM
Four of the top 5 movies of the week were from Sony Max and Zee Cinema.
‘Kanchana’, shown on Sony Max, was the top-rated movie of the week.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Rishtey Cineplex made its entry to the top 5. The FTA channel took the third spot.
Both Star Utsav Movies and Zee Cinema moved a rank down. Sony Max found no place in the top 5.
Top movies in Rural HSM
Like in the urban+rural HSM, ‘Koi Mil Gaya’ was the most-watched movie for the week ended 11 November.