- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Sony Max reclaims No. 1 position in U+R HSM
MUMBAI: Sony Max reclaimed the number 1 position in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) from its free to air (FTA) sibling Sony Wah in Week 36.
Zee Cinema and Star Gold moved a spot up while Rishtey Cineplex fell to the fifth position, according to BARC data for the week ended 8 September.
Top programs in U+R HSM
Three out of top 5 film programmes in urban + rural HSM were from Zee Cinema while Sony Max and Sony Wah had one each.
Top 5 Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Zee Cinema and Star Gold swapped positions. The other rankings remained unchanged.
Top programs in Urban HSM
Zee Cinema led the programming chart with three of its movies figuring in the top 5 while Sony Max bagged the remaining two positions.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In rural HSM, Star Utsav Movies and Zee Anmol Cinema exchanged positions.
Top movies in Rural HSM
Sony Wah led the top 5 programmes with three movies making it to the list.