- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Sony Max ousts sibling Sony Wah to take top spot in Week 9
MUMBAI:Sony Max ousted sibling channel Sony Wah to take the top spot in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), according to BARC data for the week ended 3 March.
Zee Cinema jumped a stair to occupy the second spot, followed by Sony Wah.
Zee Anmol Cinema advanced to the fourth position while Star Gold slipped to the fifth rank.
Top 5 movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘Shivaay’ on Star Gold was the top movie in the urban + rural HSM.
Top 5 Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Zee Anmol Cinema overtook Sony Wah as the top Hindi movie channel in rural HSM.
As per BARC data for Week 9, Sony Wah fell to the second spot while other players in the top 5 maintained their respective positions.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
‘Yevadu 2’ on Sony Wah was the most-watched film in rural HSM.
Top 5 Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
Zee Cinema pipped Star Gold to move up to the second position in urban HSM. Star Gold fell to the third position.
Sony Max was the leader channel.
Top 5 movies in Urban HSM
‘PK’ on Sony Max was the week’s most-watched film in urban HSM.