- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Sony Max ousts sibling Sony Wah to take top spot in Week 9
MUMBAI:Sony Max ousted sibling channel Sony Wah to take the top spot in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM), according to BARC data for the week ended 3 March.
Zee Cinema jumped a stair to occupy the second spot, followed by Sony Wah.
Zee Anmol Cinema advanced to the fourth position while Star Gold slipped to the fifth rank.
Top 5 movies in Urban+Rural HSM
‘Shivaay’ on Star Gold was the top movie in the urban + rural HSM.
Top 5 Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Zee Anmol Cinema overtook Sony Wah as the top Hindi movie channel in rural HSM.
As per BARC data for Week 9, Sony Wah fell to the second spot while other players in the top 5 maintained their respective positions.
Top 5 movies in Rural HSM
‘Yevadu 2’ on Sony Wah was the most-watched film in rural HSM.
Top 5 Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
Zee Cinema pipped Star Gold to move up to the second position in urban HSM. Star Gold fell to the third position.
Sony Max was the leader channel.
Top 5 movies in Urban HSM
‘PK’ on Sony Max was the week’s most-watched film in urban HSM.