- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Sony Max, Max 2 to air B’wood jubilee hits as year-end treat
MUMBAI: Celebrating the New Year, Sony Max and Max 2 will showcase some of the biggest Bollywood jubilee hits. The jubilee film festival will run from 24 December until 31 December.
The channel will air a mix of movies filled with romance, drama and action.
Movies to be showcased as part of the festival include Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol’s romantic flick ‘Dilwale’, Tiger Shroff and Kriti Sanon’s debut movie ‘Heropanti’, Hindi-dubbed South Indian films such as ‘Vedalam’, ‘Son of Satyamurthy’, and more.