- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Sony Max continues to rule, IPL matches top programs in Week 19
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max continued to rule despite viewership dipping 7.82% to 104.06 crore impressions in Week 19 compared to 112.89 crore the previous week, BARC data in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) showed. Sony Max continued to ride high on the back of the Indian Premier League (IPL) matches.
Star Gold exited the toppers’ chart while Star Utsav Movies has entered it by grabbing the No. 4 position. Rishtey Cineplex dropped to the fifth spot.
Top programs in U+R HSM
IPL dominated the top 5 table, and the Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians match emerged as the most-watched match of the week with 17.3 million impressions.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In the rural HSM, Star Utsav Movies jumped to No. 3 pushing Rishtey Cineplex to No. 5.
Top programs in Rural HSM
The KXIP vs Mumbai Indians match was the most-watched IPL match in rural HSM as well.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
There was no change in the pecking order of urban HSM.
Top programs in Urban HSM
KXIP vs MI dominated the urban HSM top 5 table as well.