- Present Bimal Gurung, Others in Madan Tamang Murder Case Before Court, HC Tells CBI
- Chandigarh court rejects abortion plea of 10-year-old repeatedly raped by her uncle
- H-1B visa applicants being diverted to O visa: US Senator
- Delhi Doctor Kidnapped For 14 Days By Ola Driver For 5-Crore Ransom
- Around 30 feared dead as bus plunges into 300 metre gorge in Himachal Pradesh
- HC asks police to file status report in Sunanda Pushkar case
- No war, but skirmishes with China cannot be ruled out
Sony Max continues to rule, IPL matches top programs in Week 19
MUMBAI: Hindi movie channel Sony Max continued to rule despite viewership dipping 7.82% to 104.06 crore impressions in Week 19 compared to 112.89 crore the previous week, BARC data in urban + rural Hindi-speaking market (HSM) showed. Sony Max continued to ride high on the back of the Indian Premier League (IPL) matches.
Star Gold exited the toppers’ chart while Star Utsav Movies has entered it by grabbing the No. 4 position. Rishtey Cineplex dropped to the fifth spot.
Top programs in U+R HSM
IPL dominated the top 5 table, and the Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians match emerged as the most-watched match of the week with 17.3 million impressions.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
In the rural HSM, Star Utsav Movies jumped to No. 3 pushing Rishtey Cineplex to No. 5.
Top programs in Rural HSM
The KXIP vs Mumbai Indians match was the most-watched IPL match in rural HSM as well.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
There was no change in the pecking order of urban HSM.
Top programs in Urban HSM
KXIP vs MI dominated the urban HSM top 5 table as well.