- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Sony Max continues to lead the genre
MUMBAI: Even as it continues to lord over the all-India ranking, Sony Max’s weekly impressions dropped 7.93% to 131.6 crore. In the previous week, its impressions stood at 142.94 crore.
The Hindi movie genre leader also witnessed a dip in its weekly viewership in urban + rural HSM, with weekly impressions falling 7.79% to 123 billion impressions.
Having fallen to the bottom of the table last week, Star Gold recovered to end the week at No. 3. Zee Cinema and Zee Anmol Cinema fell by a spot each.
Top 5 programs in Urban+Rural HSM
The Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians IPL match was the most-watched match on Sony Max with 18.7 million impressions.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
In urban HSM, Sony Max’s weekly impressions were down by 5.71%. There was swapping of positions between Star Gold and Zee Cinema for No. 2 and 3. Similarly, Movies OK and &Pictures swapped positions.
Top 5 programs in Urban HSM
The Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Lions match garnered 9.99 million impressions.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
There was no change in the pecking order in rural HSM, with Sony Max leading the pack, albeit with a 10.17% fall in weekly impressions.
Top 5 programs in Rural HSM
The Kings XI Punjab vs Mumbai Indians match was the highest-rated match during the week with 8.7 million impressions.