- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Sony Max concedes top spot to Sony Wah in U+R HSM
MUMBAI: Free-to-air (FTA) channel Sony Wah ousted its pay sibling Sony Max as the top Hindi movie channel in urban + rural HSM, as per BARC India data for Week 10.
Sony Max slid to the second position, pushing Zee Cinema to the second spot. Rishtey Cineplex and Star Utsav Movies entered the top 5.
Top 5 movies in U+R HSM
‘Sooryavansham’ was the week’s most-watched film.
Top Hindi movie channels in Rural HSM
Top Sony Wah also beat Zee Anmol Cinema to grab the top position in rural HSM. Star Utsav Movies jumped to the second spot while Zee Anmol Cinema fell to the third spot.
Top movies in Rural HSM
‘Sooryavansham’ was also the top movie in rural HSM.
Top Hindi movie channels in Urban HSM
Meanwhile, the top 3 channels in the urban HSM remained unchanged even as Movies OK and &Pictures swapped positions.
Top movies in Urban HSM
‘Sultan’ was the most-watched film in urban HSM.